Last night we went downtown and saw "Wicked" the Broadway musical. I LOVE musicals. They make me so HAPPY. I think life would be perfect if we all busted out in song at any given moment. Sure, that's the norm around OUR house, but it would be great if the rest of the world joined in too. The show was amazing! I can't wait until Addi is a little older and we can take her to see it. Yesterday while we were at the store and Addi had just engaged the entire line and cashier in conversation a woman told Tony, "Your daughter has so much confidence that it really speaks well of you two as parents." I giggled to Tony on the drive home, "Yes, we all think very highly of ourselves in this family" :o) Here are a few pics we took before we left for the show.
"Because happy is what happens when all your dreams come true!"
Tony told me he would wear a tie if I wore heels. I tried to get out of the deal last minute by ironing him a nice tie free ensemble, but he went to his closet and picked out his own shirt and tie. Damn. I was thankful to make it the entire evening without a fall or even a stumble. But my feet were killing me, and the whole time I couldn't stop thinking about all the comfortable and functional shoes I had at home. Addi waited up for us and I told her all about the show while I ate one of her famous brownies.







1 comment:
LUCKY! I am very jealous that you got to see Wicked! You look beautimous, and Tony looks dapper in his tie too:)
Post a Comment