Tony is working hard this holiday weekend, so naturally home was our base camp. The kids have enjoyed having a tent in the living room, and because of the scattered showers that was the best place for it. Hopefully soon we will get out and do some REAL camping.
Fun with the GeoTrax!
Addi enjoyed getting her nails painted and having Mom read her books while they dried.
I am in love with this picture. The Little People have always been Kaden's favorite toys.
~Wacky Dogs~
Kaden LOVES these. A two year old's dream meal, hotdog and noodles, fused together in one silly concoction. Just stick any variety noodle through your hotdog and boil until cooked.
Here he is noodle slurpin', with a hotdog bonus :o)
Of course Tony didn't want a "hairy hotdog" as he referred to them :o) But I did try one, and hey, I had no complaints!
Here are some delicious sliders I made on Kings Hawaiian Sweet Rolls.











No comments:
Post a Comment