Yesterday was my 29th birthday. The morning was so perfect! I woke up and Tony had decorated with a "Phineas and Ferb" theme. Being that I am a Mom, I watch A LOT of cartoons and children's programing. Phineas and Ferb is my favorite. It is so funny, creative, smart and filled with great musical numbers. What more could you ask for? Just the fact that Tony thought to decorate means the world to me. The kids were so excited when they woke up and saw it all. That was the best gift of all. We watched a few episodes of Phineas and Ferb, Tony made me a Mimosa, and we took our time getting ready for the day. Before we left the house we took a couple pics. Addi took this great one of Tony, Kaden and I. :o)
We met my Aunt Susie, Grandma D and Pa at Old European for a birthday brunch. It was so nice to spend time with family on my birthday.
We went to Riverside State Park to explore. Rafting the Little Spokane River is on my list of priorities for the summer.
Yeah, my husband is hot. :o)
Tony was VERY impressive with my gifts this year. I would even go so far as to say a ~Birthday Miracle~ took place. One of my gifts was a pair of designer jeans that fit me perfectly. PERFECTLY. I don't know how he did it. I have shopped for an entire day in the best malls and not found a pair of jeans that fit me just right. I was nervous that he had bought me pants, and then completely shocked when they fit! I haven't even thought about buying myself an expensive pair of jeans for about 6 years now, so I am feeling pretty spoiled right about now.
New shoes! :o)
Addi sporting some awesome Phineas and Ferb stickers
Sometimes I don't think Tony is listening when I talk, but boy did he disprove that theory on my birthday. On Mothers Day we watched Gnomeo and Juliet as a family, and I mentioned I would love to have some garden gnomes. I was happy to receive these two red hatted gnomes. In the movie the red hats have a feud with the blue hats. Tony said, "I got two reds so there shouldn't be any fighting." :o)
Kaden introduced the Gnomes to their new home and found them a spot to sit.
How about here Mom?
Tony Barbecued for dinner. Asparagus, corn and some delicious burgers. Tony's had blue cheese and black peppercorn, mine had cheddar, red onion, and barbecue sauce. Mmmm Mmmm mmmmm.
We had Boston Cream Pie for dessert, another thing Tony got right on the money. Next week he is taking me to see Wicked! We are going downtown to have a nice dinner and see a Broadway show. Yeah, I think my husband knows me well, and I am pretty sure he loves me too. :o)
















2 comments:
Wow! Ton Loc really stepped it up this year didn't he! So funny, Phineas is our favorite too. We watch atleast two episodes a day, sometimes even when Liam is asleep!
Love it! When I woke up and exclaimed, "You threw me a Phineas and FERB PARTY?!!!" He replied, "it's not a party it's an intimate get together." ;o)
Post a Comment