Photobucket

About Me

My photo
The Shaffers were established in 2005. Our members include supportive husband, Anthony Dean, commonly known as Tony; and loving wife Brandi Michelle. Adorable daughter Addison Rienn added in 06, and precious little Kaden Mikal joined the clan in March 09. We just moved to Washington, but we will always be Idahoans. We love lifes simple pleasures such as watching our daughter play, seeing our son smile, the great outdoors, good food, the company of family and friends, and football of course!

Monday, November 29, 2010

LEGOs and movies kept them entertained all afternoon :o)

Not sure what Addi was doing to the poor kid, but he doesn't seem too happy about it! :o)

 Ready, Set, Destroy Addi's tower! :o)
I am so thankful my kids have eachother! The sweetest sound in the world is the two of them laughing and playing together :o)

Due to this lovely winter weather I have not left home in over a week! Luckily my husband works at an all natural grocery store and brings home supplies until I can get out and do some shopping. And I assure you the next time I go shopping it is going to be serious business. I plan to stock up on everything we need to get us through New Years!

I had to add a picture of the milk Tony brought home in glass bottles. This stuff had two inches of solid cream at the top I had to dig out to get to the milk.  Yes, this is a good thing. Also, my favorite Annie's Mac and Cheese, perfected by the little peace sign shaped pasta. 


Last night I made a fabulous discovery. I had originally planned to make pizza for dinner, but we ended up having turkey sandwiches instead. I didn't want the pizza dough I made to go to waste, so I attemped to make cinnamon rolls with the dough. They turned out AMAZING! I am so happy because the old way I made cinnamon rolls took forever and was a major pain in the butt. This way is super easy and took 20 minutes. We will be eating alot more cinnamon rolls around here!

1 comment:

Will and Mandi said...

I want to be snowed in too!