Photobucket

About Me

My photo
The Shaffers were established in 2005. Our members include supportive husband, Anthony Dean, commonly known as Tony; and loving wife Brandi Michelle. Adorable daughter Addison Rienn added in 06, and precious little Kaden Mikal joined the clan in March 09. We just moved to Washington, but we will always be Idahoans. We love lifes simple pleasures such as watching our daughter play, seeing our son smile, the great outdoors, good food, the company of family and friends, and football of course!

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Pumpkin Turkey Chili. Now I know it sounds strange, but let me assure you, chili has been missing the pumpkin all along! They were made for eachother. Plus, pumpkin is fat free and full of vitamins. Just make your chili the way you always do, (I use ground turkey for everything!) cumin and chili powder and all, and add two cans of pumpkin. You won't be sorry. 
Banana Puddin' Pie. 
Playdoh! Entertains the kids for hours :o)

coffee cake :o)
 His and Hers mugs.

1 comment:

Will and Mandi said...

Okay Brandi I'll try the pumpkin, but if I make it the way I normally do, how many cans of pumpkin do I need for my one can of Hormel chili? Martha's got nothin' on you Brandizzle!