Our team: "Better than Chuck Norris"
Last night Tony and I were in a dodgeball tournament in Post Falls. It was SO MUCH FUN. We were expecting a laid back night, and thought we would barely have enough people to play a couple games. When we got there it was a scene straight out of the movie "Dodgeball". 17 teams were ready to play some dodgeball, and they took it seriously. I got hit in the face. Twice. HARD. The thing that sucks about getting hit in the face is it doesn't count as an out. You still have to keep playing. The second time I got hit in the face some grown man threw the ball as hard as he could at my head, I tried to catch it but it was WAY too fast at got me right in the eye. It felt like my eye exploded. I completely lost vision in the eye, it just went BLACK. It sucked. But I had to finish the game. I tilted my head and tried to solely use my other eye, and finished out the match, me being the last one standing on my team. Throughout the night, my vision slowly came back. Just have some broken blood vessels and a bruised eye lid. I tell you what, it was so much fun, I would do it again even knowing I was going to get hit in the face. :o)


No comments:
Post a Comment