Photobucket

About Me

My photo
The Shaffers were established in 2005. Our members include supportive husband, Anthony Dean, commonly known as Tony; and loving wife Brandi Michelle. Adorable daughter Addison Rienn added in 06, and precious little Kaden Mikal joined the clan in March 09. We just moved to Washington, but we will always be Idahoans. We love lifes simple pleasures such as watching our daughter play, seeing our son smile, the great outdoors, good food, the company of family and friends, and football of course!

Friday, December 5, 2008




I made cinnamon rolls for the first time with the help of my new mixer. What a project!! There were times in the middle of all the mess that I wondered what the hell I was thinking. But the end result made it totally worth it. I guess I will make them again afterall. Tony and Addi both gave them two thumbs up. Afterwards Addi and I decided to go shopping for a bit to pick out our new ornaments for this year. She wanted a Dora one, but the My Little Pony made the final cut with some persuasion from Mom. I decided we needed a new Christmas decoration since I can't have my Christmas village out this year. We simply have no place to put it and keep it safe from the two year old. We decided on a train to go around the tree. I had one as a kid, and have many happy memories of it. The one we picked has a headlight, makes train noises and even blows smoke out the engine. I am sure I will be going crazy in a few days, but hey, at least it will get put away after Christmas! Addi thinks it is super cool, and that makes it worth it. Addi and I are about to cuddle up and watch the Grinch Who Stole Christmas, then call it a day!

No comments: