

The fall has flown by and here we are in December. Still no snow here, but it did snow in Spokane on black Friday when we were there with all the crazy holiday shoppers trying to snag a great buy. I scored a kitchenaid mixer and can't stop dreaming up things to make with it. We had a nice Thanksgiving spent here in Moscow with friends. My first pecan pie was a success. We went to bed early and woke up at 4 am on friday to go shopping. Addi thought we were nuts, but was quite the sport about the whole endeavor. The snow and shopping combo was a nice boost for our holiday spirit. Addison has really been excited about the Christmas holidays. She snuck into the spare bedroom and took the only wrapped present she could find that she could carry. She took it to her room and unwrapped it then hid the wrapping paper under her pillow. :o) When she was questioned about the event, her only response was "I don't know..." Last night when we decorated the tree, she was so much fun. She kept talking about how pretty the tree was, and took pride putting each ornament in its place. She even did a great job spacing them out. Tony and I just sat on the couch and enjoyed it. We are looking forward to the rest of what the holidays have to offer us.


1 comment:
So... cute, you make me almost want to have a Christmas tree. But not quite! Maybe when I have a cutie pie little girl to stand in front of it I will feel differently.
So you can copy and paste my URL into the box thingy to add me to your list and view my blog.
http://willandmandi.blogspot.com/
I am totally jealous that your blog already looks 10x better than mine, and you have had it all of 5 minutes. I am going to have to put some serious time into it in the very near future.
I miss you terribly, but I am very excited that we can share pictures this way.
Later Chica!
Post a Comment