Photobucket

About Me

My photo
The Shaffers were established in 2005. Our members include supportive husband, Anthony Dean, commonly known as Tony; and loving wife Brandi Michelle. Adorable daughter Addison Rienn added in 06, and precious little Kaden Mikal joined the clan in March 09. We just moved to Washington, but we will always be Idahoans. We love lifes simple pleasures such as watching our daughter play, seeing our son smile, the great outdoors, good food, the company of family and friends, and football of course!

Monday, October 10, 2011

Saturday we spent the morning at the soccer field. Addi's team, the Medical Lakers took on a team from Fairchild Air Force Base. 

This picture is great! Addi is in the lead, with a fast break down the field!
The only problem, she is headed for the WRONG goal! I was yelling and jumping and waving my hands for her to stop and TURN AROUND!!!! She finally stopped and put her hands and her hips and gave me the dirtiest look. "MOM! What are you doing? I was about to make a GOAL!" and I yelled back, "BUT that isn't your goal!!!" :o)

I can see how she was confused. They always practice on that one goal, so at game time she just did what she does in practice. By the way, I am the loudest parent on the sidelines. As if there was any doubt. :o)

Addi has been having fun at her cheer class. She has so much confidence and isn't shy to shout the cheers out loud and proud.

This weekend we relaxed and enjoyed some family time. The kids had fun with their new box of Play-Doh. I mowed the lawn for what I hope is the last time of the year. And we got ready for the new week ahead of us!  

No comments: