Tony is on vacation this week and we are all loving it. Addi and I are determined to make Tony take us all to do something fun everyday of the week! Today we woke up and went to breakfast at the little diner down the street. Kaden enjoyed making towers with the creamer cups, and yes, I ordered a burger for breakfast. Don't worry, it had bacon and eggs on it! :o)
After breakfast we drove to Tony's store and did some shopping. The kids loved the miniature shopping carts they provide for their little shoppers. I had to direct from the front so they didn't crash into everything in the store. Snapping a quick picture with my phone was difficult. As you can see here, the kids crashed into this produce display as soon as I let them steer on their own.
Ohh no! Where's Kaden? He tried to run free, like a wild man down the aisles, but he was offered two choices. Push the cart, or be carried. After being captured on every escape attempt, he eventually decided pushing the cart was the best choice.
After shopping we came home and did some Arts and Crafts while Kaden napped. It still sounds like Addi says "craps" when she says "crafts", and it still cracks me up every time. "Today we are going to make some BeAuTiFuL CRAPS Momma!" :o)
We made picture frames for the little pictures they had taken at Chuck~E~Cheese yesterday.







No comments:
Post a Comment