Photobucket

About Me

My photo
The Shaffers were established in 2005. Our members include supportive husband, Anthony Dean, commonly known as Tony; and loving wife Brandi Michelle. Adorable daughter Addison Rienn added in 06, and precious little Kaden Mikal joined the clan in March 09. We just moved to Washington, but we will always be Idahoans. We love lifes simple pleasures such as watching our daughter play, seeing our son smile, the great outdoors, good food, the company of family and friends, and football of course!

Monday, January 3, 2011

This morning we got some exercise and went on a nice walk through the neighborhood.
 

Kaden took some time to bird watch, then was on the move again.


We walked until the kids had enough. I made sure we walked by the hardware store in our loop and loaded my pockets full of Diet Cokes at the pop machine since I was getting low on my supply at home. :o)

Addi loves bringing in the mail. 


And now, random shots from the last couple nights.

Bath Time for Bugga Bugga

Buzz Lightyear. To Infinity...
And BEYOND!

~Bullseye~


 Stumbled across this in the hallway. Looks like it was Girls Night Out! :o) 

The projector that is supposed to be used for art work now moonlights as the latest greatest bedtime wall projected night light.

2 comments:

Will and Mandi said...

Cute stuff. It is just me or do I see a future wall mural being created with the projector?

Shaffers said...

Mandi! You are pure genius! I know I must have told you that before, just not lately! A Toy Story mural would be AWESOME!