This year Addison knew exactly what she wanted to do with her pumpkin. She has been so excited for the newest Disney movie, "Tangled" that she had to do a Princess Rapunzal Pumpkin. I thought it would be cute to use ribbon for her hair, but Addi had her own vision and wanted to buy the fake hair, so I let her. Afterall, I know how it is to have a vision. :o)
For Kaden's pumpkin we used Mr. Potato Head pieces. Kaden was in rare form tonight, not wanting his picture taken, so this is the best I could get. He has been a bit cranky today, cutting new teeth. After my full day of cooking, cleaning, shopping, recycling, dealing with children, and decorating pumpkins with the kids I was exhausted and not exactly looking forward to carving my own pumpkin. It worked out that Tony was busy playing Madden, and appologized for ruining the pumpkin carving day. He promised to make it up to me. And I was off the hook. :o)
Added a picture of tonights dinner. Tried a new breading for my baked chicken and it was delicious. I used Panko bread crumbs, shredded parmasean cheese and seasoning. This is going to be the new standard for baked chicken.


1 comment:
Addi has your expressions down pat! Very cute
Post a Comment