Photobucket

About Me

My photo
The Shaffers were established in 2005. Our members include supportive husband, Anthony Dean, commonly known as Tony; and loving wife Brandi Michelle. Adorable daughter Addison Rienn added in 06, and precious little Kaden Mikal joined the clan in March 09. We just moved to Washington, but we will always be Idahoans. We love lifes simple pleasures such as watching our daughter play, seeing our son smile, the great outdoors, good food, the company of family and friends, and football of course!

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

In search of the Great Pumpkin!

Today we took the family to Green Bluff to pick out the perfect pumpkin. The weather was ideal, and we had a great family day together. 








My Pumpkins are getting so BIG!

 Found ours!
Tony searched high and low for his pumpkin,
 and FINALLY found the perfect one!
I wrangled Kaden and put him in the fenced off baby pumpkin area.
He got MAD at me when I told him it was time to leave.....
...well as mad as Kaden gets. Which isn't all that bad, especially when compared to his drama queen older sister!
The kids were wiped out after the great pumpkin hunting outing!
The Lineup.
My goodies from the farm. Love how Kaden tried to swipe the honey as I took the pic! 
It was perfect that the new Little People set I ordered came today! The kids have been playing with it ever since we got home. 

No comments: