Photobucket

About Me

My photo
The Shaffers were established in 2005. Our members include supportive husband, Anthony Dean, commonly known as Tony; and loving wife Brandi Michelle. Adorable daughter Addison Rienn added in 06, and precious little Kaden Mikal joined the clan in March 09. We just moved to Washington, but we will always be Idahoans. We love lifes simple pleasures such as watching our daughter play, seeing our son smile, the great outdoors, good food, the company of family and friends, and football of course!

Monday, May 31, 2010

SuNnY dAyS, sWeePin' those cLoUdS aWaY







It has been a rainy few days here on the Palouse, but Sunday the sun came out and gave us some love. I took the kids out and let them RUN!!! Don't worry, I got plenty of exercise too. The kids were yelling at me in the stroller to go FASTER, so I ended up running all the way to the park and then back home. I abhor running, but my kids actually make really great athletic trainers. We had a nice picnic and enjoyed eachothers company as usual.






Brother and Sister enjoying the playground....





Addi saw some "big kids" climbing this tree, so of course she HAD to try. A little girl saw Addi climbing the tree, so she decided she needed to as well. And so continues the cycle of setting a bad example for the younger kids..... ;o)




1 comment:

Will and Mandi said...

Fun! Kaden's hair is so blonde in these pics, is it just the sun or is he really that blonde?