Photobucket

About Me

My photo
The Shaffers were established in 2005. Our members include supportive husband, Anthony Dean, commonly known as Tony; and loving wife Brandi Michelle. Adorable daughter Addison Rienn added in 06, and precious little Kaden Mikal joined the clan in March 09. We just moved to Washington, but we will always be Idahoans. We love lifes simple pleasures such as watching our daughter play, seeing our son smile, the great outdoors, good food, the company of family and friends, and football of course!

Monday, May 10, 2010

Mothers Day

For Mothers Day I wanted to go on a hike and have a picnic. We went on a beautiful drive on the White Pine Scenic Byway, and stopped at Hobo Cedar Grove for a walk in the woods and a picnic. Not exactly the hike I had hoped for, but with two small children in tow, I really can't complain. Poor Kaden took a bad spill right on his face as soon as we got there. His first steps on his own in the woods and he scratches his face up. I picked him up and declared, "HE IS NEVER WALKING AGAIN!" And boy did I mean it at the time :o) We stopped by A&W on the way home and everyone got thier favorite treat. We put the kids to bed and then snuggled up on the couch and watched "New Moon" which was an aweful movie, but I didn't mind. I don't know what I ever did to deserve these two beautiful kids, but I sure am thankful. Pretty lucky to have such a handsome husband too.


Waiting on DAD so we can LEAVE! :o)











No comments: