Friday night we took the kiddos bowling. It was a good night. All four of us got a strike, one after the other! The people around us looked impressed, and the kids were proud of themselves. Addi even did a turkey dance, even though she didn't get a turkey. We ate some bread sticks and hot wings, and Kaden spent all my quarters trying to win a stuffed shark out of the claw machine. Tony and I worked up a sweat trying to keep our two kids in our own area. Kaden kept wanting to do his celebratory dances in the other peoples lanes! But by the end of the night Addi was politely waiting for the people around her to take their turn before she stepped up to bowl. I think it will get a little easier each time we go. I love fun family outings! :o)
Today we spent most of the day outside. I mowed the lawn for the first time of the year, and the yard looks great. Kaden enjoyed showing off his scooter moves to the neighbors.
Kaden also played with his shark remote control car, and had WAY too much fun.
Kaden helped Daddy get the bikes tuned up, and then we took the kids on a bike ride to the park!
Ready to RIDE! :o)
Addi lead the way!
This is Kaden's first year on the big kid swings!
He was in heaven!
Tony took this crazy picture of the kids going down the slide.
I ♥ it!
Another great weekend for the Shaffers! :o)
No comments:
Post a Comment