Addi's very first T-ball practice!
Warming up, playing a little catch!
She asked me if she could wear my baseball hat to practice. :o)
~Team huddle~
Fielding grounders with perfect form!
On deck, waiting for her turn to bat!
Stepping up to the plate!
Kaden wanted to play SO BAD. He kept saying, "I try?", "I play too?" and we told him, "Sorry buddy, not until next year!" and then he saw a little 4 year old on Addi's team who is smaller then him, and he said, "But the babies are playing! I play too?"
So after practice Addi pitched him a few. She is such a great sister!
The other day Kaden and I set up a car city, and he was happy to surprise Addi when she got off the bus. The kids had fun playing all afternoon!
It wasn't long before they set their eyes on a mud puddle at the end of the driveway. It became the work zone, and the work trucks drove through and dug up rocks.
The mud puddle really kept them entertained, and they were both nice and muddy by the end of it.
Last night we went to Daddy's store and the kids did some shopping. They each got a cart and filled it with their favorite organic groceries!
They had too much fun! And I must admit, it was the cutest thing I'd seen in a while.
Kaden was happy to find his favorite milk! :o)






















No comments:
Post a Comment