Yesterday we walked to Addi's Elementary school for new student registration. I felt like I was signing my life away with the stack of paperwork they handed me. Addi had to sign the computer use agreement and the student code of conduct, and she was very proud to finally have some paperwork of her own! We still don't know if she is in the morning or afternoon class, but either one will work for us. Yesterday we also signed Addi up for an 8 week cheerleading class at a gym in the city. She will have Kindergarten 5 days a week, Cheerleading on Thursday evenings, and Soccer games on Saturdays. Here we go!!!
As if I am not thinking about how fast kids grow up enough, Kaden insists on watching the Toy Story movies over and over again to rub it in a bit more. I cry every time I see Toy Story 3. Every time.
Kaden and the gang settle in for the show.
Tony threw Addi a pizza party last night to complete her "special" day. Celebrating a rite of passage like your baby registering for school is always done best with a pizza and root beer combo! :o)
We all cuddled up and had family movie night filled with laughter. If life gets any sweeter then this, I don't want to know!






No comments:
Post a Comment