We all made Tony homemade gifts for Fathers Day. Both kids did a great job coloring their Daddy the very best pictures to let him know just how much they love him.
I made "Nuts and Bolts" (Martha Stuart's Chex Mix)
And Muddy Buddies! :o)
Printed some custom labels and taped them on Tony's favorite things :o)
He has been complaining about his lunch box he takes to work so we all chipped in and got him a new one ;o)
Addi made her Daddy Waffles and Dutch Honey for breakfast!
I left the schedule up to Tony on his special day, and we ended up staying home and doing NOTHING at all. It was wonderful.
We watched movies,
We enjoyed the sunshine...
We had a couple of GREAT soccer matches!
Dad showing off his skills! :o)
We played in the sprinkler and worked on our tan.
We watched planes go by, searched for bugs and enjoyed one another's company.
We played baseball, both inside and outside.
Dad's turn! He only lost 2 balls....
We ate delicious food!
Something new that Tony thought up, Barbecued Omelets!
These had ham and cheese and peppers of course.
Add a dollop of sour cream and top with hot sauce!
When I was little, I remember the most exciting time of the day was when my Dad got home from work. It was usually right before dinner, and we would scream with excitement and run to the door to greet him and get our big bear hug. Now that I am a wife and Mother, it warms my heart to watch my own kids eyes light up as they burst with excitement and greet their Daddy at the door. Tony is the best kind of Dad. The kind that works hard, is honest, funny, loving, and dependable. The kind of Dad who listens, teaches important lessons, encourages and inspires, supports and nudges, and knows how to have fun. Did I mention he is handsome too? So he does all that while looking GOOD! Yeah, he deserves a break today! :o)




















1 comment:
Your kiddos are so stinkin' cute. they are growing up so fast! Happy fathers day to my buddy Tony, looks like the wifey took good care of you!
Post a Comment