Yesterday when Tony got to work, there was an envelope on his desk with tickets to the Chiefs Playoff hockey game last night from someone at his corporate office. The tickets were for a private suite, and they were the best hockey tickets I can ever expect to get in my life, so naturally I took a couple pics. At hockey games I am trained to go to the bathroom and get food/drinks just before the period ends to try and beat the long lines. Last night we had our own bathroom, kitchenette, and room for the kids to run and play during the breaks. It was wonderful! I am mentally preparing myself now to make the transition back to the nose bleed seats, and public restroom lines for the next game. ;o)
Boys will be boys! Getting rowdy ;o)
Evidence lingers of the blue suckers Mom and Dad gave them to keep them happy during the game.
They really enjoyed sitting under this table, which was fine by me!
Kaden is catching on to the hockey culture. He appreciates the rowdy nature of the sport. His cousin JJ got him a golf set for his birthday, but he plays hockey with it.
We love you Boomer!
I thought he looked too cute wearing his Daddy's hat :o)











No comments:
Post a Comment