Photobucket

About Me

My photo
The Shaffers were established in 2005. Our members include supportive husband, Anthony Dean, commonly known as Tony; and loving wife Brandi Michelle. Adorable daughter Addison Rienn added in 06, and precious little Kaden Mikal joined the clan in March 09. We just moved to Washington, but we will always be Idahoans. We love lifes simple pleasures such as watching our daughter play, seeing our son smile, the great outdoors, good food, the company of family and friends, and football of course!

Sunday, February 27, 2011

We All ScReAm for IcE cReAm

Last night we started a tradition that I hope will continue for years to come. Saturday nights, our house, pizza and ice cream sundaes. I want it to be something that happens every week. A time for us to come together, laugh, talk, eat junk food. We invited our good friends over, and I hope one day my kids will want to invite their friends over too. And then the day will come when they have other plans on a Saturday night, and I will be waiting here making sure they make their curfew with an ice cream sundae in hand ready to hear about their night on the town.

Mmmmmm cookies

No comments: