Tony's Dad came for a visit. We were all excited to see him and spend time together. Addi helped make these blueberry muffins and gingerbread butterscotch cookies for her Papa.
Addi got ahold of my camera and took these pics.
And a "self-pic" with Papa
While Max was here, Tony's brother Shane and his girlfriend who is our good friend came and stayed for a night. It was such a blessing to be together, the absolute perfect day.
For dinner I made this crown roast. I had mentioned to Tony that I wanted to try one of these, and he had his butcher prep one for me and brought it home the next day. I guess he does listen when I am talking to him ;o) It seemed like the perfect occasion to have a special meal with our loved ones.
Addi made a cake for her Papa who recently had a birthday. This was the aftermath of the candles burning.
Kaden approved!
After Kaden finished his cake he went and gave Kassi a big hug. She thought it was sweet until she realized he had cake fingers! Woops.
Addi put on her Geisha outfit to surprise Papa, who went on a mission and lived in Japan for two years.
She enjoyed her first Japanese lesson with Papa!
After such a great visit with family it feels like we already had Christmas! We really couldn't ask for more.


No comments:
Post a Comment