Photobucket

About Me

My photo
The Shaffers were established in 2005. Our members include supportive husband, Anthony Dean, commonly known as Tony; and loving wife Brandi Michelle. Adorable daughter Addison Rienn added in 06, and precious little Kaden Mikal joined the clan in March 09. We just moved to Washington, but we will always be Idahoans. We love lifes simple pleasures such as watching our daughter play, seeing our son smile, the great outdoors, good food, the company of family and friends, and football of course!

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Addison Rienn Shaffer

Today while baby brother napped, Addi had a little photo shoot of her own. When we decorated the tree I didn't get many pics of her. Addi is such a blessing in our life. Yesterday she said, "All I really wish for Christmas is to spend the entire day with my Mom and Dad." then she paused and added, "and if we played video games together, that would be great." She acts just like her Daddy. A gamer, a social butterfly, a jokester. She is also a total princess, drama queen, and natural cheerleader. She never stops talking unless she is asleep. And from the moment she entered my life, she changed me for the better. Love you forever and ever Pooh Bear! :o)
"Momma, I think Connoisseurs are the BEST kind of Dinosaurs!" 

"Momma! I'm hungry! Can you make me a sandwich? Peanut Butter and Jelly. Got that? Hold the Peanut Butter!! Oh, and no Jam! So I guess that just leaves bread, huh? Well take off the crust!!"
I bring her the plain bread, no crust
"Hmmmmm. Momma! On second thought, throw some jam on this bread! It's looking a little sad!" 

And we shall end with her favorite joke:
"Momma, why do birds sit on their eggs?"
Why?
"because they don't have any chairs!!"
:o)



No comments: