
Yesterday we took the whole family to see Toy Story 3 at the theatre.
Movie Tickets: $20
Pop and Popcorn: $9
Watching Kadens face when he saw Buzz Lightyear on the BIG screen: PRICELESS!!
Usually I would never choose to bring a one year old to see a movie in the theatre, but Kaden is such a fan of Toy Story that I had to give it a try. He did great. Dare I even say slightly better than his older sister....
After the movie the kids took a nap and we got ready to BBQ. We piled in the car and headed out to Klemgard park a beautiful country park in Washington, and met some friends there. Fired up the grill and the boys cooked up some chicken, steak, and ribs. I got a pretty good workout from playing frisbee, and the kids enjoyed the playground. We stayed until dusk, running and playing and eating. On our way home we stopped and let Addi buy a few fireworks. When we were lighting them off in the driveway her little neighbor friends watched out thier windows and yelled to her how awesome it was. :o) We all had a great day together, and I am thankful for perfect days with my family such as this.


No comments:
Post a Comment