All the little girls were chasing my nephew Carson around because he is adorable and also the only boy. I was joking with Addi and told her, "Now don't chase Carson, he is your cousin!" So Addi was yelling at the other girls, "You can't be doing that! He is your cousin!" It was great.
On the LONG and HOT drive back to Moscow we stopped in McCall Idaho to cool off in the lake. It definately made the drive more tolerable.
I took Addi to get her stitches out yesterday. It was a little scary for her but she made it through alive. Addi kept talking while they were trying to get them out and the nurse was scared she was going to cut her. She told Addi she was going to get a doctor to do it, and Addi told her, "You get over here and do it yourself or I am going to freakout! I don't want a doctor coming in here." The nurse listened and we got them out of there. Her chin is on the mend. Tony took her to a movie to celebrate. She told me all about the junk food they ate, and not much about the movie besides "it was beautiful."


1 comment:
Yikes, ten year reunion, you are OLD, but you look fantastic! I'm just glad I'm not old enough to have a ten year reunion... Addi is hilarious, I wonder where she gets that from?
Post a Comment