We went to a place called Fazzari's and had my all time favorite pizza, the Shotsy. It has a mustard sauce with linguisa sausage, and lots and lots of onion and sourkraut. Mmmmmmmmm so delicious!! Afterwards we went out for icecream and Addi knew just what she wanted, ordering by herself. "Excuse me, I want a Sundae! with cheesecake icecream and lots of STRAWBERRIES". She loved every second of it. Tony just walked through the door with some beautiful flowers. I love Valentines Day!! He must have listened to Addi, they are red. Now I am off to spend the evening with my husband. Lucky me :o)
About Me
- Shaffers
- The Shaffers were established in 2005. Our members include supportive husband, Anthony Dean, commonly known as Tony; and loving wife Brandi Michelle. Adorable daughter Addison Rienn added in 06, and precious little Kaden Mikal joined the clan in March 09. We just moved to Washington, but we will always be Idahoans. We love lifes simple pleasures such as watching our daughter play, seeing our son smile, the great outdoors, good food, the company of family and friends, and football of course!
Saturday, February 13, 2010
Family Night Out
Yesterday I gave Addi her clean pair of underwear only to discover several hours later that she never took the old underwear off and was wearing two pair. :o)Last night we drove down to Lewiston/Clarkston and had dinner with friends. Luke's baby is a little bit younger than Kaden.

We went to a place called Fazzari's and had my all time favorite pizza, the Shotsy. It has a mustard sauce with linguisa sausage, and lots and lots of onion and sourkraut. Mmmmmmmmm so delicious!! Afterwards we went out for icecream and Addi knew just what she wanted, ordering by herself. "Excuse me, I want a Sundae! with cheesecake icecream and lots of STRAWBERRIES". She loved every second of it. Tony just walked through the door with some beautiful flowers. I love Valentines Day!! He must have listened to Addi, they are red. Now I am off to spend the evening with my husband. Lucky me :o)
We went to a place called Fazzari's and had my all time favorite pizza, the Shotsy. It has a mustard sauce with linguisa sausage, and lots and lots of onion and sourkraut. Mmmmmmmmm so delicious!! Afterwards we went out for icecream and Addi knew just what she wanted, ordering by herself. "Excuse me, I want a Sundae! with cheesecake icecream and lots of STRAWBERRIES". She loved every second of it. Tony just walked through the door with some beautiful flowers. I love Valentines Day!! He must have listened to Addi, they are red. Now I am off to spend the evening with my husband. Lucky me :o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(111)
-
▼
February
(10)
- Brandi's Day
- Brandi Bakes Bread
- Enjoyed a nice visit from my Momma this weekend. W...
- Little Miss DrAmA QUEEN
- Family Night Out
- MonKeYiN ArounD
- Making Dinner for Daddy :o)
- MoTheRhOOd: buckle up, it's a bumpy ride :o)
- Just a relaxing day at home today. We have been en...
- Feeling a bit exhausted from taking care of kids a...
-
▼
February
(10)

3 comments:
Is it just the camera angle or is Kaden twice the size of Luke's baby? I'm glad you get to spend the night out with Ton, should I look for another tux picture, or was that a one time thing?
I won't be getting him into a tux anytime soon. But I am happy with Blue Jeans. The next time we see Tony in a tux will be for Dave's wedding!! :o)Dave and Brandi are getting married in August.
Oh, and Luke's baby is 8 1/2 months old, Kaden is 10 1/2 months and yes, he is quite a bit bigger.
Post a Comment