Photobucket

About Me

My photo
The Shaffers were established in 2005. Our members include supportive husband, Anthony Dean, commonly known as Tony; and loving wife Brandi Michelle. Adorable daughter Addison Rienn added in 06, and precious little Kaden Mikal joined the clan in March 09. We just moved to Washington, but we will always be Idahoans. We love lifes simple pleasures such as watching our daughter play, seeing our son smile, the great outdoors, good food, the company of family and friends, and football of course!

Monday, November 16, 2009

Thankful for my SnOw PrInCeSs

Sorry folks, my camera is broken so there will not be any new pics up today. Don't worry though, I have talked to Santa and put in a request, and I am confident the jolly old man will come through. He always does. We had our first snow and it was beautiful. The baby was in awe, staring out the window watching the flakes fall. Addi came down the stairs and said, "YES!!! Christmas is COMING!" She put all her snow gear on and had some fun making snow angels and throwing snow balls. Then her and her friend came in for hot chocolate and cookies and played "Dora saves the Snow Princess" on the Wii while I baked a gingerbread cake. It is the time of year to say what we are thankful for, and little miss Addi has caught on quickly. She has been telling us daily what she is thankful for. It is quite funny, and super adorable. I will end with some of the things that Addi is thankful for! "MOMMA! I AM THANKFUL FOR- CHOCOLATE MILK! Parades! Candy! My BaBy Brother! Playing Catch! All the PoNieS in the WorlD! ChiCa the Dog! Halloween and costumes!! VIDEO GAMES!! CupCakes! Papa and Haha!! The WoNdEr PETS! Story Time!!" To which I always reply, "Sweet Pea, I am thankful for YOU!" Muah!

No comments: