

Addi has taken it upon herself to educate Kaden on the subject of Christmas. She likes to remind me that this is baby brothers first Christmas and he will probably need help opening his presents. She sings to him her favorite Christmas song, "Oh Christmas Tree You are AWESOME!" and tells him stories about all the different Christmas Candy. I think these two are going to go bonkers when it comes time to actually put out the Christmas decorations. Addi got to go buy some new movies the other day and she picked "Curious George, A Very Monkey Christmas" and "Barbie in a Christmas Carol". Needless to say Christmas is on it's way, especially in the Shaffer home. And that's ok because my thoughtful mother sent me my favorite flick for the holiday season, "National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation" and I don't mind if I do watch it a dozen more times before the year is over! :o) Made my very first apple pie yesterday. I never really appreciated apple pie until I made one for myself, and I have to say it was the best apple pie of my life! I cut little hearts in the crust and when Addi saw it she exclaimed, "Thankyou Momma!! How did you know HEART pie was my FAVORITE!!!"


1 comment:
I love Addi! Heart pie would have be my favorite too!
Post a Comment