The Shaffers were established in 2005. Our members include supportive husband, Anthony Dean, commonly known as Tony; and loving wife Brandi Michelle. Adorable daughter Addison Rienn added in 06, and precious little Kaden Mikal joined the clan in March 09. We just moved to Washington, but we will always be Idahoans. We love lifes simple pleasures such as watching our daughter play, seeing our son smile, the great outdoors, good food, the company of family and friends, and football of course!
Things have been busy around these parts. We had a nice easter here at home. Addi had fun enjoying all the perks of the holiday, and Tony and I enjoyed the good food and an adult easter egg hunt with lotto tickets. We have had a steady flow of visiters, our friends on Easter and then Tonys mom who is heading out today. Kaden is growing, eating all the time and as happy as can be. We have some nice weather so I am off to the park for the day with my new stroller and two kids in tow....
He is such a doll! I can't wait to hold him and kiss those little cheeks. And Addi is a cutie too! Glad you guys are all adjusting well! What a cute family you have!
2 comments:
He is such a doll! I can't wait to hold him and kiss those little cheeks. And Addi is a cutie too! Glad you guys are all adjusting well! What a cute family you have!
Ahhhh! So cute! I can't wait to see him! We get in on Friday. I will call you when I know when we are going to be able to come by.
Post a Comment