About Me
- Shaffers
- The Shaffers were established in 2005. Our members include supportive husband, Anthony Dean, commonly known as Tony; and loving wife Brandi Michelle. Adorable daughter Addison Rienn added in 06, and precious little Kaden Mikal joined the clan in March 09. We just moved to Washington, but we will always be Idahoans. We love lifes simple pleasures such as watching our daughter play, seeing our son smile, the great outdoors, good food, the company of family and friends, and football of course!
Monday, April 27, 2009
planning a party......
I can't believe Addi is turning three this week. Time flies when you're having fun I suppose. Today I am trying to get her party all planned out. Nothing like waiting until the last minute, eh? She has been on a bit of a pirate kick, so I am going to try to pull off a pirate adventure party that my three year old will love. Now I just have to figure out how I am going to turn this living room into a pirate ship, how to make pirate hats, and plan a treasure hunt for wee ones that can't read........This should be fun. But if there is one thing that I learned in college it was how to plan and execute the perfect themed party in a pinch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
What was it that we always use to say we needed??? Like when we would get glow sticks or glasses or something silly like that, what did we call it?
Anyways... sounds like fun. I loved seeing you guys htis weekend, Kaden is a cutie pie, and Addi is a sweetie.
TTYL
Mandi
Post a Comment