Photobucket

About Me

My photo
The Shaffers were established in 2005. Our members include supportive husband, Anthony Dean, commonly known as Tony; and loving wife Brandi Michelle. Adorable daughter Addison Rienn added in 06, and precious little Kaden Mikal joined the clan in March 09. We just moved to Washington, but we will always be Idahoans. We love lifes simple pleasures such as watching our daughter play, seeing our son smile, the great outdoors, good food, the company of family and friends, and football of course!

Friday, December 9, 2011

Santa, we promise we've been good!

This afternoon we went to see Santa Clause, who just happened to be in the neighborhood. Both kids were very excited to sit on his lap and tell him what they wanted for Christmas. 

Santa asked Addi, "And what do you want Santa to bring you this year?" and she replied, "A telescope!" Santa said, "A telescope, huh?"
Addi said, "Yeah, I want to be a Musketeer when I grow up, but if that doesn't work out, I want to be a Scientist, and I am pretty sure I am going to need a telescope for that!"
Santa laughed and said, "Well alright, is there anything else you want?"
and Addi answered, "Of course not! With all the kids in the world it wouldn't be fair to ask for more than one thing!"
So Santa turned to Kaden and said, "And what about you little guy? What do you want Santa to bring you?"
Kaden hopped off Santa's lap and grabbed one of the prop presents, brought it to him and exclaimed, "PRESENTS!"

No comments: