Photobucket

About Me

My photo
The Shaffers were established in 2005. Our members include supportive husband, Anthony Dean, commonly known as Tony; and loving wife Brandi Michelle. Adorable daughter Addison Rienn added in 06, and precious little Kaden Mikal joined the clan in March 09. We just moved to Washington, but we will always be Idahoans. We love lifes simple pleasures such as watching our daughter play, seeing our son smile, the great outdoors, good food, the company of family and friends, and football of course!

Friday, December 16, 2011

Ladies Night

Yesterday Tony stayed home and took care of the kids while I went into the city and finished up our Christmas shopping. I stopped and visited my Grandparents when I was done, and then went downtown to meet my cousin for dinner. We went to The Melting Pot, a fondue restaurant. It was so nice to catch up and visit, with no kids needing our attention. The food was amazing! The atmosphere was fun and classy. It was just what two busy Moms needed to relax and pamper ourselves before the final crazy holiday rush. While I was out Tony made waffles for the kids, and even cleaned the kitchen afterwards! I am one lucky girl!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.0

No comments: