Yesterday I got the message that Kaden was bored while his big sister was away at school.
He left little signs all around. :o)
I figured it would be good to put the boy to work and get the leaves off the ground before the snow was back, and back for good.
Kaden was very upset about the bare tree that was in his front yard. He kept saying, "Oh No! My tree!" over and over again. He tried various methods to reattach the fallen leaves to their branches, but alas, nothing worked. He seemed mad at me, for bagging them up, completely confused with the changing of the seasons. :o)
Not everyone has to repeatedly sit their kid down and tell them NOT to CHASE the DEER!
It is mating season and the little bucks are all around, trying to look cool and find themselves a pretty lady. Check this guy out!
He had some florescent green fuz stuck all in his little horns. I tried telling him he looked ridiculous, but I don't think he understood me.
Who knows, maybe it will catch some Doe's attention. :o)
This big guy made himself at home in the front all afternoon. And you wonder why I look both ways before I take my garbage out! Try startling one of these guys after dark! It gets your heart~a~pumpin!


















2 comments:
Didn't you hea, green fuzz is all the rage! Just another sign that we ar egetting old :)
If it's in for boys to sport green fuzz, skinny jeans,and girly hair, I'm happy to be getting old! ;o)
Post a Comment