Photobucket

About Me

My photo
The Shaffers were established in 2005. Our members include supportive husband, Anthony Dean, commonly known as Tony; and loving wife Brandi Michelle. Adorable daughter Addison Rienn added in 06, and precious little Kaden Mikal joined the clan in March 09. We just moved to Washington, but we will always be Idahoans. We love lifes simple pleasures such as watching our daughter play, seeing our son smile, the great outdoors, good food, the company of family and friends, and football of course!

Monday, March 14, 2011

Happy Birthday Tony! 28

This morning I set my alarm, and was up and out the door with both kids before the sun came up (with a little help from day light savings!) to do some very last minute shopping for Tony's birthday. I already had his gifts taken care of, but didn't have all the groceries I needed to keep him happy on his special day. He wanted waffles, with dutch honey of course. And of course my waffle maker has been MIA since the move. I was unprepared to deliver his birthday breakfast and needed to set it straight. I was able to pull it off and have his breakfast on the table waiting for him when he woke up. He has a fantasy baseball draft coming up so I got him the baseball mag to study up. Addi contributed the beautiful art work and letter. 

Tony always has a reuben sandwich on his birthday, so naturally that was his lunch today. 

And how did the birthday boy spend the day? Gaming it up. Here he is sporting his big birthday smile, new hat, new gaming headset, new shirt, playing his new baseball game. 

Wow. I feel bad I didn't put more effort into his cake this year. I feel like I owe him a re-do.......
Anyhoooo, German Chocolate cake. It was delicious. And his, as well as my, favorite pizza, some know it as the Shotzy, (mustard sauce, sauerkraut, linguisa sausage, swiss,) we know it as Mmmmm Mmmm good. 

1 comment:

Will and Mandi said...

Happy Birthday Buddy. Looks like you got everything you could have wished for and more for your b-day. My goal, not to let Will see how spoiled you are, he might expect the same :)