Photobucket

About Me

My photo
The Shaffers were established in 2005. Our members include supportive husband, Anthony Dean, commonly known as Tony; and loving wife Brandi Michelle. Adorable daughter Addison Rienn added in 06, and precious little Kaden Mikal joined the clan in March 09. We just moved to Washington, but we will always be Idahoans. We love lifes simple pleasures such as watching our daughter play, seeing our son smile, the great outdoors, good food, the company of family and friends, and football of course!

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Procrastinators UNITE! .......Tomarrow!









I am sitting here in the middle of a mess but still having a fabulous day none~the~less. Woke up early this morning and got our dinner in the crockpot and then made a nice brunch for the family, including mimosas for Tony and I. I love it when we have days off together. Today we are getting the last of the Christmas decorations put away. Yes, that is right, we still have Christmas reminents laying about. Procrastination and I have a long and powerful relationship together. If you think that is bad, I just got my 9 month old sons birth certificate this past week and had one failed attempt at getting his social security card. This was something that my husband was in charge of at the hospital and apparently he never finished filling out the forms becuase he was upset when he realized his son was born a Washington baby. He didn't want a Washington birth certificate. Well that is not something you can argue with. And now we have a few more beauracratic hoops to jump through. We were actually asked at the SSI office if Kaden had a photo id. Hmmmmmmmmm. Anyways, life is just peachy. Kaden can say his sister's name now, and also "all done" when he wants out of the high chair. Now he can yell at all of us by name. :o) Addi has been pestering me to take her roller skating, so I suppose that is next on the agenda. I am really looking forward to taking her. :o)

2 comments:

Will and Mandi said...

Taking down Christmas decorations is precisely the reason why this grinch doesn't put them up. You are just like me, you need a deadline to function. I would say I hope I don't pass that onto my son, but it has always worked out really well for me so... I guess I'll decide later???

Shaffers said...

:o) hahaha. Future Mandi and Future Brandi can handle it!