About Me
- Shaffers
- The Shaffers were established in 2005. Our members include supportive husband, Anthony Dean, commonly known as Tony; and loving wife Brandi Michelle. Adorable daughter Addison Rienn added in 06, and precious little Kaden Mikal joined the clan in March 09. We just moved to Washington, but we will always be Idahoans. We love lifes simple pleasures such as watching our daughter play, seeing our son smile, the great outdoors, good food, the company of family and friends, and football of course!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(140)
-
▼
June
(13)
- Kaden's morning workout
- Kaden wants to stand up
- Just call me Abuelita
- Kaden Mikal 3 months old!
- Sitting here enjoying the company of my two beauti...
- Back to the Grind...
- Kaden likes to talk to his Momma
- No title
- The Staycation
- No title
- Yesterday was such an awesome day. We spent the af...
- Fishing Trip
- Kaden 2 months old
-
▼
June
(13)

1 comment:
I think I'm in love! I can't wait to see him (and you and Addi) on the 4th!
Post a Comment