About Me
- Shaffers
- The Shaffers were established in 2005. Our members include supportive husband, Anthony Dean, commonly known as Tony; and loving wife Brandi Michelle. Adorable daughter Addison Rienn added in 06, and precious little Kaden Mikal joined the clan in March 09. We just moved to Washington, but we will always be Idahoans. We love lifes simple pleasures such as watching our daughter play, seeing our son smile, the great outdoors, good food, the company of family and friends, and football of course!
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
So life has been busy around here. I thought I would post something before I start dinner. We had my cousin and his family here this weekend. His 6 year old son had a hockey tournament here in Moscow, and the rink is a block from our house. They went undefeated and won the tournament. Our Valentines day was fun, Tony got me the most beautiful flower arrangement I have ever seen with red roses, pink lilies, and lots of purple flowers. I would post a picture, but as you all know I am camera-less at the moment. We put all the kids to bed early and stayed up late playing board games with my Cousin and his wife Kim who has turned into one of my dearest friends over the past years. If you haven't played the game Apples to Apples, I highly recommend it. Monday I had a nice day with my friend Jenny. We went shopping all day, I got my hair cut, and we went out for a nice lunch. We laughed about it being my last taste of freedom, but it probably was my last outing by myself before this baby comes. The nursery is completely finished and so so cute. I will post some pics as soon as I can. All his newborn clothes are washed and ready to go, and today I made him a blanket since I realized all the ones we have are pink. My double stroller arrived in the mail yesterday and I can't wait to walk all over Moscow with my two kids. Today Tony's new Lazy Boy arrived, and he had a really hard time going to work. :o) I don't know if he realizes that he is going to have to fight me for it.....Tony bought the Wii Fit, and part of the game is making a fitness/ weight loss goal. I plan to do the same, and since I am having a baby sometime in the next month, I should kick some butt!! We had an ultrasound on Tuesday and the baby looks great, and he is head down in the ready position. I have to go back this Friday for another ultrasound to determine if I have to have a c-section because my placenta is too close to my cervix. If the placenta is torn or damaged during labor before the baby is delivered it can cause the mother to bleed to death, so I suppose I will take the c-section if need be. We are getting so excited for our new arrival, and I finally feel prepared. Oh, and now Tony wants to name the baby Anthony so we will be battling this one out until the end. I even put Jax Dean up on the wall in the nursery, but it didn't seem to effect his opposition to the name. It's just that I have been calling him Jax for months now, and it just feels right to me. Besides, I already have one Anthony in my life. :o) Time will only tell how this one plays out. Well I have to work tonight so I better get dinner going.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment