About Me
- Shaffers
- The Shaffers were established in 2005. Our members include supportive husband, Anthony Dean, commonly known as Tony; and loving wife Brandi Michelle. Adorable daughter Addison Rienn added in 06, and precious little Kaden Mikal joined the clan in March 09. We just moved to Washington, but we will always be Idahoans. We love lifes simple pleasures such as watching our daughter play, seeing our son smile, the great outdoors, good food, the company of family and friends, and football of course!
Saturday, February 7, 2009
Put on your happy face
Well I finally did get the attitude adjustment I needed. Things are never as bad as they seem in the eye of the storm. I realize now that everything is going to work out just fine, and I am ready for all the craziness ahead. The nursery is finally coming together, which makes me the happiest. It has been very theraputic for me to spend time in that room and transform it into my son's nursery. Today Tony is snowboarding at Silver Mt, and Addi and I went to lunch and then did some shopping. Little by little I am getting everything ready. I have less than a month left at work, then I am off until June. I have been considering buying a chest freezer and just preparing a bunch of meals in advance. I suppose I better get on that, or I will be relying on Tony to feed me dinner for a while. I feel silly for being so depressed about stupid things. I am blessed with so many wonderful things in my life and need to always focus on the positive. I am lucky enough to have a beautiful healthy daughter, and a son on the way. A husband who loves me and treats me fabulous. A roof over my head, food in my belly and a steady paycheck coming in. One of my problems is I always have things planned out in my head, and when things don't go as planned, I think it is the end of the world. It's about time I just accept that I am not in control of everything and sit back and enjoy the ride......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I am so happy to hear that you are back to your positive self again! I have been worried about you. What did you decide to do the nursery in?
Post a Comment