Photobucket

About Me

My photo
The Shaffers were established in 2005. Our members include supportive husband, Anthony Dean, commonly known as Tony; and loving wife Brandi Michelle. Adorable daughter Addison Rienn added in 06, and precious little Kaden Mikal joined the clan in March 09. We just moved to Washington, but we will always be Idahoans. We love lifes simple pleasures such as watching our daughter play, seeing our son smile, the great outdoors, good food, the company of family and friends, and football of course!

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Next weekend is Tony's ten year high school reunion. Tony was the Senior Class President, and is therefor responsible for planning said reunion. Because I am his loving wife most of these responsibilities have landed on me. My ten year reunion was last summer, and let me assure you, I did not volunteer to help with a single thing.  I believe that this is my pay back for all those times I didn't volunteer. My punishment. My karma biting me in the ass. It is going to be a great time but I have to admit, I will be thankful when this thing is over!

Marsh Valley High School 
Class of 2001

This weekend we are going to a Shaffer family reunion in Island Park, then traveling to Pocatello for a week where we will get ready for the Marsh Valley reunion. It will be a busy exhausting vacation that I am sure to need another vacation after in order to re-coop!

Addi reading to her brother!

Backyard Water Park

A whole row of these flowers bloomed in the backyard :o) 

Addi and Kaden playing games on my phone

No comments: