Well, we are all moved in to our new place. Moved in, but not unpacked. I now officially HATE moving!! What a mess. I am exhausted. When I moved into my last place, I was engaged to Tony and just out of college. I didn't have much stuff. And NOW I move out a family of four. WOW. LIfe has sure changed alot in five years. We all love the new house, and I will be sure to take some pics once I get everything situated. Tony has been working alot and he seems to like his new store. He is looking forward to a day off that doesn't include moving hassles. There are lakes everywhere out where we live. I have scoped out several fishing holes, some perfect for the kids, and others that I hope to get to by canoe, just me and Tony. If you walk three blocks from our house there is a great little lakeside park. The kids love going there. They also enjoy walking to the grocery store and have fallen in love with the thrift store by our house that gives them each a free book whenever they visit. Here are some pics from our last visit to the park. I think we are going to love it here!
Grandma Genny sent Addi her first package in the new house. Addi has been having so much fun dressing up her paper dolls.


1 comment:
Wow! It's gorgeous there! Scope out a house for the ROss family would you!
Post a Comment