
The highlight of our week was Tony's little brother Bryce coming to visit. He drove up with a friend arriving Saturday and left for home on Thursday. All of us were very excited and thankful that they could be here. Having teenagers in my house made me realize how much I have changed over the past ten years. I am now a completely different species! They were going to sleep when I was waking up. When they did wake up in the afternoon I wasn't sure whether to offer them breakfast or lunch? They had no appreciation for vegetables. They sat around playing video games and watching movies with no real desire to do anything else. They did venture out of the house for a some bowling and a burger, then right back to video games. One thing I can say is Bryce and his friend are good kids and we were thrilled to have them visit. Addison really loves to spend time with her uncles and she really appreciated Bryce being the gamer that he is. It is hard to believe that Bryce is 18 and can drive up to visit us on his own. When Tony and I started dating he was 11, and sometimes I still kinda think of him as that same kid......


2 comments:
Tony wasn't eleven dorkus!
BRYCE was nerd.
Post a Comment