Photobucket

About Me

My photo
The Shaffers were established in 2005. Our members include supportive husband, Anthony Dean, commonly known as Tony; and loving wife Brandi Michelle. Adorable daughter Addison Rienn added in 06, and precious little Kaden Mikal joined the clan in March 09. We just moved to Washington, but we will always be Idahoans. We love lifes simple pleasures such as watching our daughter play, seeing our son smile, the great outdoors, good food, the company of family and friends, and football of course!

Monday, January 19, 2009

Oh yeah, Super Bowl baby!




Time to bust out the streamers and black and gold m&ms! It's Super Bowl party time! Last time the Steelers went to the SuperBowl I was prego with Addison. But that didn't stop me from throwing one heck of a party, full of Steelers spirit. It was an even sweeter victory because we beat the Seahawks and every person at our house was rooting for them. The Steelers make it back to the SuperBowl this year, and what do you know, I am prego AGAIN. Must be good luck! :o) I can't wait to eat all the yummy food!

1 comment:

Will and Mandi said...

You may be onto to something! Don't tell Ton Loc or you will be popping out a baby every year! I will be cheering for the Steelers, but I don't think they will need my help/ I think they are going to cream the Cardinals.

TTYS
Mandi